I wrote this in response to Mario's Comments concerning this
article.
But for those who had entered into that election season
prayerfully were able to see through the smoke screen of nostalgia for having
our first black president and recognize certain tactics used in the primaries
as those used frequently by an ancient foe to Truth and righteousness. The
ruthlessness of character assassination, the deceit and spin of fact and truth
and the use of fear as a weapon against hope and faith have been the devil's
modus operandi since the beginning.
I'm not saying he is the anti-christ, thats giving him too much credit. No, he is just without
Christ, therefore lacking any Godly power to act righteously, and
consequentially a useful pawn of the enemy of God like some demonic puppet.
You stated in your comments, and I quote, "There are millions of Christians praying for revival and God will hear them" and I believe you are right Mario. If the people of God would pray and
believe then God will hear. And I believe we have and He has!
And in comment to his blog I asked Mario some questions that I will ask the readers to this blog. Please feel free to leave your thoughts to these questions yourself.
But do you feel that He will just come in and deliver us yet
again, just to allow our ignorance and arrogance to bring us right back to this
same place in another 4 years? Or should there be some public recognition of our
Deliverer and proclamation made once that deliverance comes with decrees put in
place against future attacks to Godly standards in government? Do you feel that
there is any one individual who can carry this banner or is it carried
collectively by a party or by the church? And if none of these are willing or
are found to be disqualified, can a righteous few be enough to halt the advance
of the enemy and also restore to us the Godly nation we once were? Or, do you
feel that the lines have shifted and we are to, from this point on, fight a
gorilla war from behind enemy lines hoping at most to hold some ground, like
Texas, and liberate the few and teach them to become the same?
Your thoughts please...

2 comments:
Im barely reading what u have had posted some time ago, but as it goes in life, Im not suppose run about, like some kind of rush. I see the things God wants me to see, when ITS HIS PLAN and ITS TIME TO SHOW ME . AND IM WITH YOU, ON EVERY WORD YOU HAVE WRITTEN! WE HAVE BOTH BEEN SHOWN THE TRUTH IN WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON UP IN THE UNITEE STATES! I KNEW SOMETHING BIGGER WAS PLAYING ITSELF OUT, WAY BACK WHEN THE 911 TERROR ATTACKS HAPPENED, ON OUR OWN SOIL.....NOW THERES THOUSANDS OF MUSLIM MOSKS ALL OVER USA....WE ARE EVEN PROTECTING THE IRAN PRESIDENT THAT WENT ON NATIONAL TV TO TELL EVERYONE WATCHING , HE SAID PRESIDENT BUSH IS THE ANTI CHRIST, AND THAT HE WAS THE EVIL ONE AND THAT HE, THE IRAN PRESIDENT, WAS GOING TO SEND HIS NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO THE UNITED STATES, AND HOW HE PLANNED TO KILL EVERY AMERICAN HERE AND TAKE ALL OF OUR LAND OVER. THATS WHY THAT "ISIS" COMPOUND THEY HAVE IN TEXAS, HAS OVER 7,000 OF HIS FOLLOWERS ALREADY PLANTED THEMSELVES THERE, AND THERES TWO SPECIFIC REASONS I KNOW THROUGH MY FAITH, THE FIRST IS BCAUSE ITS WHERE WE HAVE ALL OF OUR GOLD IN FORT KNOX, AND A WHOLE LOTTA IOL RIGGS WHICH WE ALL HERE NEED , AND WE CANT SURVIVE WITHOUT IT! AND SECOND REASON IS....ALL THE LARGEST CHRISTIAN CHURCHES, ARE AS BIG OR BIGGER THAN A FOOTBALL STADIUM, AND ITS EASIER TO KILL ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS THEY CAN AT THE BEGGINING, I WATCH DAYSTAR TV NETWORK EVERYDAY... MARCUS LAMB AND HIS WIFE , JONI, INCLUDE ALL THE UPDATED NEWS AND THE MOST AWESOME PREACHERS AND ALL OF THE PROGRAMS TEACH STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BIBLE, TEACH THE TRUTH, AND FEED US WHATS WRITTEN IN BLACK N RED, WHAT WE , ALL WHO KNOW JESUS, AND EVEN THOSE THAT DONT, GET TO LEARN WHAT IS WRITTEN ....CHAPTER BY CHAPTER N VERSE BY VERSE. AND GOD HAD ALL OF WHAT WEE ARE SEEING WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, OF WHAT IS PREDESTINED OVER 2000 YRS OF WHAT WILL COME TO PASS. ITS ALL SO SEREAL, AND IF U WANT TO HEAR OF ALL FACTS OF WHAT IS OF THIS EARTH, AND IN POLITICS AND ALL OF IT IS UNFOLDING AND VERY VERY NEAR THE END OF TIMES. "BELIEVERS AS WELL AS WELL AS THE FALLEN, TRULY KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THAT I WILL CLOSE WITH FOR NOW...GOD BLESS YOU CY, MY LONGTIME FRIEND, ISNT IT ALL CRAZY KINDA *!'#!.....SINCERELY,
MICHELE,
Wow I just now read your comment. I haven't been on my blog in years. Things are rough nowadays so you be safeeling and stay blessed. Take care Michele.
Post a Comment